A versatile vessel that can meet the requirement for a diverse range of roles. The vessel is not classed.
1) Multiple Chambers construction
2) Marine Grade Aluminium Alloy Construction
3) Multiple Transverse & Longitudinal Frame Reinforcement structures under deck
4) Reinforced keel and chines
5) Aluminium alloy deck full welded with non-slip surface
6) Self Draining cockpit deck with twin drainage hole and scuppers on port and starboard side.
7) Non-slip walk-around walkway
8) Four Nos alloy rope cleats welded to gunwhale
9) Heavy duty wide section aluminium alloy gunwhale
10) Aluminium alloy fuel tank (250 litres) fully baffled and welded and pressure tested underfloor
11) Forward steering console with manual hydraulic steering system
12) Boat painted with marine 2-part polyurethane paint to signal orange color
13) Forward Bow Platform with Anchor storage compartment underneath
14) One set navigation lights (All round white,Combination port & Starboard sides lights)
15) 12V Electric horn
16) 6 way Gang Switch panel with fuses
17) 4 nos lifting lugs welded
18) Foldable or Fixed type canopy with aluminium frame
19) Engine Doghouse with flat platform at stern area
20) 12VDC Maintenance Free lead-acid starting battery x 2 Pc.
21) 6” width Black D shape rubber fender,and bolted onto hull sides at all round Gunwhale
22) Forward bow aluminium boarding handrails
23) 2 nos Propeller Guards
24) 4 nos foldable aluminium bench seatings on port and starboard sides
25) 2” diameter round piping stern guard with fiberglass grating cover
26) Aluminium Life Buoy bracket x 2
27) Grey non-slip PU coating on deck plates
28) Safety reflective yellow/black stickers strips all round boat
29) 2 x 60HP Taiwan Made/Japan Technology Diesel OBM Engines with Remote Control and Standard Fittings.
Optional Items (additional):
1) Steel Shipping Cradle with tie down strap
2) Diving Platform at Stern (In between engines)
3) Fold up Diving Ladder at stern (Al Alloy tubings
4) Removable type aluminium dive ladder for mounting on side .
5) Steel Lifting Cage with ABS Load test certification to 5000kg
The vessel is currently under production and due for completion shortly. Inspection in Singapore available.
Please feel free to contact us for further details.
|Vessel type:||work boat|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Diesel OB|
|Length over all:||26'|
Whilst Global Work Boats tries to ensure that the specification listed on all vessels is true and correct, it can not guarantee this. All vessels listed outside Australia are listed at current exchange rates and are subject to fluctuation. The price should be confirmed upon enquiry.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.